[Skimmertalk] Decode range? Skimmer and PowerSDR ?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:26:02 EDT 2013

Duh, found another of my mistakes.  I needed to activate VAC1 in PowerSDR
when in CW mode. So, next issue is the decode bandwidth range of CW SKimmer
when interfaced with a Flex 1500 and power SDR .  It seems to me that I am
only getting CQs from Skimmer from signals within the audio range of the
PowerSDR filter width rather than decode CQs from the entire 48 Khz of
spectrum that I see on the PowerSDR.

Andy K3UK