[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer with Flex 1500 and virtual ports?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:56:42 EDT 2013

Thanks again Bob.  I am making progress.  I did have a few things wrong in
VAC.  I have now set VAC to the settings suggested by Flex knowledge base.
 CW Skimmer now works without error , set as Softrock IF.   I don't see CW
working (CW signals not  visible in Skimmer waterfall)  if I have PowerSDR
in a non-digital mode.  I do get signals in the Skimmer waterfall if I am
in a digital mode on PowerSDR.  Perhaps the settings for VAC need something
different for Skimmer compared to those suggested on the Flex web site.?

Andy