[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer with Flex 1500 and virtual ports?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:14:27 EDT 2013

Anyone here using CW Skimmer with a Flex radio?  I just tried to set up a
Flex 1500 with CW Skimmer using instructions from the Flex knowledge base.
 I received an comm port related error from Cw Skimmer at the final steps.
 I normally use virtual comm ports from Microham when on the air but they
do not work with Flex related matters.  So, I need to use com0com or VSPM.
 I would appreciate some technical assistance from folks that
have successfully used  CW Skimmer with a flex and a virtual port
application like VSPM or com0com.  Screenshots would be even better for my
old brain.

I am successfully using CW Skimmer with my other SDR (SDR-IQ) and a
TS-2000, so am comfortable with the Skimmer end of things.

Andy K3UK