[Skimmertalk] toggle out of recorded play mode in SDRMAX V

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Apr 17 14:16:52 EDT 2013

Thanks for the clarification.   I guess "Phil" is N8VB, developer of the
QS1R.

You'll note that Skimmer Server loads its own FPGA code into the QS1R.  I
beleive that code leaves it in a state that is not compatible with Winrad,
HDSDR, SDRMAX, etc., unless you do a power cycle to reset everything.  The
same may apply to SDRMAX; it may leave the QS1R in a state that is
incompatible with SkimSrv.

But I'm not sure if that answers your question.

>>> www.ac0c.com