[Skimmertalk] toggle out of recorded play mode in SDRMAX V

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Apr 17 13:57:38 EDT 2013

SS = Skimmer Server.  for some reason it cannot load its firmware on top
of the SDRMAX stuff.  Another way is to load CWSkimmer as an interim
measure, but pulling the power plug on the RX works just as well.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.