[Skimmertalk] toggle out of recorded play mode in SDRMAX V

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 14:56:33 EDT 2013

Thanks Bob.

I don't switch applications that often so the power off thing is not as big
of a deal.

The reason I was asking about the play/live is that I have been using SDRMAX
to listen to recordings of my transmissions to check for quality and
bandwidth.  And to do some iterative testing (record, play, adjust, repeat),
you need to jump out of live/record and WAV file play.  Exiting the GUI
really slows down the process.

And I was hoping that in the absence of some comments from Phil, one of the
other skimmertalk guys would have tinkered around with sdrmax enough to have
the answer.  Maybe the ultimate answer is to dump sdrmax and use another SDR
app.  sdrmax seems like a rich application, but the lack of any
documentation (that I've found) on the functional aspects of the GUI makes
the willing struggle unnecessarily.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie