[Skimmertalk] Switching antenna quickly between RIG + Skimmer to RIG only (RX to TX)

Andreas Hofmann Andreas.Hofmann at microsoft.com
Wed May 30 23:34:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to be able to use the same antenna for skimming and working the DX with my rig.  Currently, I have a manual coax switch in reverse, but I am worrie that I forget to switch.

95% of the day, skimmer is on and listening on the antenna.

When I step into the shack I would like to be able to listen on both the HF rig (K2) and skimmer, so skimmer continues.

When I want to work something, I am looking for something really easy to disconnec the skimmer temporarily from the antenna.

I think I saw a pdf somewhere, but I cannot find it anymore. Anyone suggestions?

Thanks

Andreas, KU7T