[Skimmertalk] Switching antenna quickly between RIG + Skimmer to RIG only (RX to TX)

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jun 1 07:03:15 PDT 2012

In most instances, the RX antenna in line goes directly to the
transceiver's RX front end (through a selection switch), while the RX
ANT Out line comes from the TR switching system and is grounded during
transmit.  Assuming that's how the K2 does it, that should adequately
protect your SDR.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000