[Skimmertalk] Switching antenna quickly between RIG + Skimmer to RIG only (RX to TX)

Andreas Hofmann Andreas.Hofmann at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 1 06:46:52 PDT 2012

Thanks for the response.

Yes, my radio is a K2 with the receive antenna options installed.  However, I am not exactly sure how the setup would work.  Assume for a minute I had only a single antenna. I understand that I need a Y on receive. I still have the issue with switching on/before transmit.  How would RX antenna help here?

Thanks
Andreas