[Skimmertalk] Question about posting to the DXWatch RBN using 'agreggator'

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:06:19 EST 2012

I stuck my SDR-IQ back on the RBN last night , just to test if I still
remembered how to do it now that I have a different PC.  It was quite
easy to get going following the instructions in CW Skimmer and in the
readme text file for the DLL.  Then, I checked a few skims from me and
compared the frequency posted to that of established  skimmer servers
on the RBS.  I noted how far off I was and placed the needed
adjustment in the RBN Aggregator  set-up area.  Was quite easy.

Andy K3UK