[Skimmertalk] Question about posting to the DXWatch RBN using 'agreggator'

KD7YZ Bob kd7yz at denstarfarm.us
Thu Dec 6 08:53:46 EST 2012

Hello Pete,

> Once you get your SDR-IQ set up properly, using W2RF's improved
> DLL, you should not have any problems.

UPS Tracking says "Out for delivery"

will I know how to find this new DLL or is it actually part of the
software which comes with the SDR-IQ?

Also, It seems that when I was using my FT950, that I could upload
skimmer data .. and that was 3kc mode.

I was guessing that skimmer-to-Commander was what was needed to put a
frequency into Aggregator .. but I am running all these and still, as you
see ....
--
73 de kd7yz