[Skimmertalk] Question about posting to the DXWatch RBN using 'agreggator'

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Dec 5 15:28:55 EST 2012

Aha - this was the magic key -- your Skimmer is reporting frequency
relative to a zero point, which tells me that you are currently using
3-KHz audio mode, and Aggregator is blocking spots outside the ham
bands.  Once you get your SDR-IQ set up properly, using W2RF's improved
DLL, you should not have any problems.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,