[Skimmertalk] Antenna for skimmer

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:53:31 PST 2010

Sorry guys. I had to change the subject line in the first place to better
reflect the content of the messages. Well, better late then never. Thank you
for all the input and ideas. Very useful. I hope we will have some more
messages regarding antennas used.
Pete, don't you think it would be nice to reflect the information about
antenna used on all the skimmers on RBN? May be the aggregator software can
be expanded a bit to do that automatically?
Knowing antenna at the skimmer side could give one better interpretation of
relative signal strength figures.

73, Igor UA9CDC