[Skimmertalk] Any Dxpeditions using this?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Feb 20 11:04:06 EST 2009

I've suggested this to Alex, and he has suggested it to several
DXpeditions, but so far nobody has bitten.  Sooner or later someone will,
though, and you can just imagine the added efficiency.  Instead of 2-3 QSOs
per minute, you could have 7 or 8.  The DX station could call stations
based on when they appeared in the callsign list, rather than by frequency,
thereby negating any attempts to discover the pattern and call on top of
the station the DX wants.

73, Pete N4ZR