[Skimmertalk] Skimmer availability for ARRL DX Test [correction]

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 19 17:38:42 EST 2009

Jeff,

The pictures were easy to read and very much appreciated.  It makes me feel
somewhat better to see that the same indications you saw are the ones I've
been experiencing.  Did you notice that the audio produced by skimmer from
the replay file appeared "choppy" as well?  In my case, the software will
still produce usable spots from the replay file even though the audio is
very "distorted" to the ear.  By the way, I was surprised to see my own call
sign embedded in the bandmap of the first image...  :-)

73,

Rick
K4TD