[Skimmertalk] Any Dxpeditions using this?

Mike Fatchett mike at mallardcove.com
Wed Feb 18 22:06:37 EST 2009

If not they should be.

I am listening to the K5D pile on 160 and skimmer is pulling out stations I
can't hear and showing me lots of people calling and calling and calling
even when they are qrx.

I am not seeing many 599 back though as conditions really stink.  Lots of
static crashes tonight and last night.  I am going to try another band for
fun.

As far as I am concerned this is a must have.

never get over." Ben Franklin