[Skimmertalk] Skimmers on line?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Nov 28 07:56:10 EST 2008

I wonder if anyone else plans to have a skimmer on line this weekend?  Mine
is, and will be, at 24.126.38.27, port 7300.  It is ostensibly a dynamic
URL, but out here in the boonies it never changes.  I will be operating
CQWW CW, mostly in R&D mode, to try to figure out how best to use
Skimmer.  I plan to have mine on the next higher band during the day, to
try to catch openings, and will be giving it a run on 160 at night, even
though my RX antenna is not working (unless I get it fixed today).

Just a reminder that I'd welcome your thoughts on using Skimmer in CQWW CW,
for my upcoming NCJ article.  I will be glad to handle any information
supplied either without attribution or not at all, as you wish.

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back...
www.conteststations.com