[Skimmertalk] controlling cwskimmer (Adam Fast)

Joe Hetrick kc0vkn at bitjanitor.net
Thu Nov 27 19:44:08 EST 2008

Adam's idea is a good one.  This is about all I'd want, since I'm
essentially dong what Adam describes.  I'd like to automate this
process as much as possible.

Has anyone sent an email to Alex?  I can if no one has.

73,

VKN

----

I think that would be interesting - and even more so if the ability to
start/stop via telnet was implemented. I've got a script to change
frequencies depending on time, the ability to turn it on/off with that
same app would be handy, especially for "remotely operated" skimmers.

Adam