[Skimmertalk] Archive?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Jun 30 13:15:10 EDT 2008

Yup, that's the crux of the matter.  Of course I have my own opinions on
category definitions, and what tools ("weapons") would be appropriate
for each category, but it's really up to the contest sponsors to
determine those.  I don't mean that as a cop-out.  I'm sure the sponsors
are eagerly soaking up the discussions that have been spawned by CW
Skimmer, but there is absolutely no reason why every contest should have
the same categories, and I think the sponsors should first decide and
clarify the character and nature of their event that they want to retain
or promote.  The delineators would probably fall rather easily into
place for them (and us) with that as a guide.

73,
Dave   AB7E