[Skimmertalk] Archive?

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 07:00:35 EDT 2008

Dave AB7E wrote:

"...I'm still hoping like hell that the contests sponsors jettison the term "assisted" and come up
with category definitions that are less ambiguous and still provide an arena for everyone to
participate segregated only by their choice of weapons..."

Absolutely! But, please define "weapon".

What should be the delineators that separate categories?

Ted W4NZ