[Skimmertalk] Archive?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Jul 1 03:14:23 EDT 2008

The ADA applies to hiring practices and facilities for employers with
more than 15 employees, government agencies, and public facilities such
as theaters and stadiums.  It does not apply to privately sponsored
activities, and the principle of reasonable accommodation certainly
doesn't apply to circumventing the traditional intent of an event ...
i.e, in this case, to hear a signal.  Go to http://www.ada.gov/ and find
one single example where the ADA would have any relevance to this
discussion whatsoever.

I'm beginning to think that you keep tossing this outlandish stuff out
there just to troll for morons like me to bite at it.

Dave  AB7E