Re: [WriteLog] Can't get Rttyrite CW to send CW via F-Key's

To: writelog@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can't get Rttyrite CW to send CW via F-Key's
From: Steve Nordahl via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:02:30 +0000 (UTC)
OK, I am moving forward again and working to resolve this.. I left MMTTY itself
installed. However, trying to reinstall the available MMTTY Plug in just kept
giving me a ("Serious Failure") failing pop up. It kept telling me it needed
Writelog installed.. So I did the next radical thing as an experiment.. On one
of my laptops I removed 12.50H completely which was not allowing me to send
Writelog's F-key CW messages. I then went all the way back to 11.20 and
installed that one. It's the first one I purchased back in 2014. It comes with
MMTTY Plug in in the folder already. Installed that and did a few settings, and
boom..!!! It all works again.. XMMT is not installed. So now I'm going to work
my way back up through the versions leeping MMTTY Plug in installed and see
where it breaks.... So there you go.. It did work at one time. Something during
one of the upgrades broke it.

Steve NS3L