Re: [WriteLog] [NCCC] ARRL unrecognized mult ??

To: "'Lex Felker'" <lfelker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [NCCC] ARRL unrecognized mult ??
From: <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 08:52:07 -0500
It is my understanding that the ARRL log submission process is using an old
country file.  It is not counting something correctly.  Don't worry, the log
checking software will use the appropriate file and score the log correctly.

This addition of showing a calculated score during log submission is something
new.  Not sure it isn't causing more concerns than helping given some of the
issues that have come up. As long as the log is accepted, the official log
checking will get it right.

Randy K5ZD