[WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ??

To: "main@NCCC.groups.io" <main@nccc.groups.io>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ??
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:41:54 -1000
I dumped my log into the grinder and got this message:
 (one or more QTHs in the copied exchange not recognized)

I've eyeballed my log but nothing unusual found. Writelog won't let me log
a QSO if I enter a bad mult name (can be over-ridden, but I didn't do
that). So I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this. Is it possible that
the WL mult list somehow doesn't match the ARRL abbreviation list?

I don't mind loosing a mult if I did something wrong but I hate to lose one
even before the log is cross checked.

This is for a DX log so mult names are states + provinces. I logged at
least one of every possible mult except NWT and NF. Yes, I even worked
someone in NU (on two bands even :-)

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU