Re: [WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ?? YES.. - solved

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ?? YES.. - solved
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:26:56 -0600
Great job figuring this out Alessandro. I have submitted a number of ARRL DX logs from P40A and WP2AA and never had this occur, perhaps I was just lucky or the robot is more picky now. The Canadian postal code for Prince Edward Island is PE so I wonder why is PEI correct? Is there a way to force Writelog to only accept PEI for this section?

John KK9A

Alessandro I2SVA

Prince Edward Island must be PEI.
PE is not recognized as a multiplier