Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog - MK II statup problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog - MK II statup problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:09:44 -0800
Joe,

If the "Line LED" is flashing because the application, WriteLog, has
selected the mic input instead of the line input how do I get straightened
out so the Line is selected?  Same question for the second response.  If the
application has selected one of the other inputs on the sound card how do I
get it to change its mind?

73,
Gary AL9A