[VHFcontesting] K1DY 222 Sprint

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY 222 Sprint
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:47:22 +0000
Hi all! Well I've been very absent on Tuesday nights for the last several
months. My weekly music gig gets over around 8-8:30 and I'm not home until
9:30-10PM. Seems like everyone has called it quits by then for "222 Activity
Night". This Tuesday won't be any different as far as when I can get into the
shack, BUT, since it's the 220 sprint, I'm hoping some will want to stay up to
work the coveted FN54 grid. I'll have the station ready to go and will check
into the ON4KST chat immediately, hopefully some time before 10. I'm running
the same rig as always 300 watts, 10 elements at 50 feet. Hope to work some of
you!

bill, k1DY in FN54JQ Maine

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>