[VHFcontesting] K1DY QRV on 220 tonight from FN54

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY QRV on 220 tonight from FN54
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 18:42:27 +0000
Hi all, my normal Tuesday gig got moved to tomorrow, so I am around for the
festivities tonight. Hepburn shows a little color along the
middle-Atlantic/southern New England coast, so maybe conditions will be good
hah hah we can always hope.

At any rate I have my new "junior woodchuck" crank up tower working with my 10
element 222 "rover" beam sitting at about 50 feet. Considering how well i did
over the summer with that same antenna at 12 feet and the fact that I now have
a ROTOR so I can point atcha without running outside with a flashlight I am
feeling optomistic. I'll be running 300 watts on SSB, CW and aw heck FT-8 if I
need to!

I'm in FN54JQ, central Maine, and will be QRV around 7 and on ON4KST chat.

bill, K1DY