[VHFcontesting] W2SZ this weekend...

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2SZ this weekend...
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 11:05:00 -0400
Hi All,

I've missed a few operations, and will be back @ W2SZ this weekend.
I primarily op 6 and 2 meters.

We will do a lot of FT8, or course.  However, we will try some techniques
to intermingle CW/SSB and FT8, with one TX on the air at a time.

>From Greylock,  no-propagation-enhancement is approximately 600 miles on
2-220-432.
So, we love those rapid-fire CW or SSB exchanges!

Like in the past, please ask us for skeds on other bands -- we would love
to work ya.

+./- QRM frequencies (not FT8):
50.135
144.180
223.090
432.090
1296.090
2304.100
5760.100
10368.1
ask above 10G.

If you would like a 2m sked, send me a private email with the request prior
to 2pm on Saturday.

GL and have fun,

73,

Gerry W1VE