[VHFcontesting] For Sale: TE Systems Power Amps for 6M, 222, and 432 MHz

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, SVHFSList <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale: TE Systems Power Amps for 6M, 222, and 432 MHz
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 00:07:33 -0500
For sale via PayPal to: les@highnoonfilm.com <mailto:les@highnoonfilm.com>.
Pictures for all are listed on the QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> Swapmeet under my
callsign.

TE Systems 4452G 70cm (430-450 MHz) Power Amp. An input power of 10-25 watts
yields an output power of 180 watts: work FSK441 Meteor scatter, tropo, even
EME. Finally have the power you need to be heard during openings and contests.

Purchased new from TE Systems in 2019. Little used in a non-smoking home. Never
used on FM, SSB/CW/Digital modes only.

Price: $425 + Shipping via USPS Ground in the U.S.

——————————

TE Systems 2212G Power Amp. An input power of 25-45 watts yields an output
power of 130 watts. Work FSK441 Meteor scatter, tropo, even EME. Finally have
the power you need to be heard during openings and contests.

Purchased new from TE Systems in 2019. They didn't have a 2212G in stock, so
they modified a 2210 model to accept the higher input power of my transverter.
They also installed Type N connectors at my request. Little used in a
non-smoking home. Never used on FM, SSB/CW/Digital modes only.

Price: $375 + Shipping via USPS Ground in the U.S.

This is your chance to be a "Medium Gun" on 222.

———————

TE Systems 0552G 50-54 MHz power amp. Input power of 10-25 watts, output power
of 375 watts. Perfect to have a bigger signal on 6 Meters, try your hand at
EME, and finally work those EU stations.

Purchased new from TE Systems in 2019. Non-smoking home.

Price is $425 dollars (OBO) + USPS Shipping in the U.S.

PayPal accepted for payment. No refunds or returns due to "parts swappers." But
you will be thrilled with this amp. I'm a well-known VHF Weak Signal Operator.
Life member of SVHFS, ARRL. I've even authored some guest columns for "The
World Above 50 MHz."

Active eBay user since 1996. My USER ID is Paladin1, with over 1,500 feedback
ratings, all 100% positive.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
les@highnoonfilm.com <mailto:les@highnoonfilm.com>
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
Member WTFDA, MWC

AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP Duo, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Korner
9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser,
Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”