[VHFcontesting] For Sale - W5ZN Clearance!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "'Vhfrover'" <vhfrover@aol.com>, "'All Members'" <all-members@csvhfs.org>, <ntms@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale - W5ZN Clearance!
From: <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 16:10:12 -0500
Greetings,

I no longer competitively enter the VHF contests and just casually operate,
so I need to clear out a bunch of antennas that were part of the contest
effort over the years that are taking up space in my shop. I have for sale:

4 - M2 6M7JHV 7 element 50 MHz antennas in excellent condx - $250 each

8 - Directive Systems DSE 3-50 3 element 50 MHz antennas. Four of these make
a great 6-meter LVA or individually a great rover antenna. $150 each of if
you want to put up an LVA with four the price is $400 and I'll include the
phasing lines at no additional cost.

Other items for sale:

Kenpro KR-5400 Az-El rotor with dual controller and manual - $600

Kenpro KR-500 Elevation rotor and controller - $300

Kenpro KR-500 Elevation rotor controller only - $100

2 - CDE/HyGain Rotor Control with LED meter light mod - $100 each

Elecraft W2 Wattmeter with 1.8-54 MHz, 2KW directional coupler - $350

Shipping - for the antennas, depending on how many you purchase, I will
deliver or meet you within a 300-mile radius of Searcy, Arkansas, or I can
deliver to the 6-meter BBQ in Austin. All other items the buyer will pay
shipping costs or I will deliver these to the 6-meter BBQ or points along
the way.

Please contact me off the reflector at w5zn@w5zn.org if interested.

73 Joel W5ZN