[VHFcontesting] VHF Items for Sale--HELP WITH VALUES

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Items for Sale--HELP WITH VALUES
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 01:45:31 -0500
I have several VHF/UHF weak-signal-related items that I have decided to sell.
I’m not certain how to go about determining their value. Hoping that someone on
the list might be able to suggest a good price range for me to seek.

All items were used indoors, with attic-mounted antennas. No rover or outside
use. Non-smoking home. All are tested and in good working condition.

Transverters

Elecraft XV-222 Transverter 222 MHz-28 MHz IF. Work with almost any HF rig.
Low noise figure 0.8 dB.
Power output is 20-25 watts.

Down East Microwave Inc. (DEMI) 222-28
S/N 811
5 Watt output

Down East Microwave Inc. (DEMI) 2.4 GHz RX only transporter
2.4 Ghz to 144 MHz IF RX only.
S/N: 348
Designed for satellite operation.

TE Systems Power Amplifiers

Model 0552G 50-54 MHz
Serial: 39195

Model 1452G 144-148 MHz
Serial: B9139

Model 4452G 420-450 MHz
Serial: A1633

Model 2210G 220-222 MHz
Serial: 2637

Antenna Mounted Preamplifiers

W0GR SP-70 (432 MHz)
+ 26 dB
1.0 dB Noise Figure
RF VOX: 200 watts PEP
With a Sequencer: 500 Watts PEP 300W CW, FM, WJST, FT8

Advanced Receiver Research 144-148 MHz
MSP144VDG-160
S/N: 3400

Advanced Receiver Research 220-222 MHz
MSP220VDG-160
S/N: 3400

Any help on how best to value these is appreciated. Is it permissible to offer
items for sale on this list?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
les@highnoonfilm.com <mailto:les@highnoonfilm.com>
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
Member WTFDA, MWC

AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP Duo, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Korner
9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser,
Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”