Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night Results

To: <222Activity@groups.io>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity Night Results
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 15:15:50 -0400
Last night was "interesting".   Propagation here in Virginia was not as good as
other Tuesday nights.  I also had very significant noise that practically
disappeared at around 10:45 local.  I managed 3 SSB QSOs 2 FT8 and 1 Q65 EME
with K1WHS.   I also heard several other SSB stations to the NE but never got a
response.  After the noise was gone I tried EME with Ian, W6TCP.  Over a period
of an hour or so I managed a full screen of decodes from him, but Faraday kept
him from hearing me at all.

Dave Buckwalter