[VHFcontesting] 222 Night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 12:00:47 -0400
Hey Dave, You most likely drove right past my QTH in FM09jo when you
visited Terry; stop by the next time.  I'm 500 feet higher than he is.
Hope those Larcans get coupled with good receiving systems.  BTW, your 400
battery powered watts doesn't seem much different than the 1500 watts!
Really, it's not quite two S-Units.

Signals last night seemed up a bit in most directions.  Almost (again)
worked W1GHZ.  Cornell, KO4YC, was on.  Always good to chat with him; a
chip shot on ssb from here.  WA3EOQ