[VHFcontesting] 222 FN55

To: "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 FN55
From: Paul N1BUG FN55mf <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 21:44:36 -0400
Better than last week! One of my best weeks.

K1WHS   FN43    SSB
N1JEZ   FN44    SSB
N1SV    FN42    CW
WZ1V    FN31    CW
WA1MBA  FN51    SSB
WA1NLG  FN41    SSB
W9KXI   FN12    FT8
K1FSY   FN31    FT8
K1PXE   FN31    CW
W1AIM   FN34    CW
N1SV    FN42    FT8
WA3NUF  FN20    FT8
K1OR    FN42    FT8
W1FKF   FN43    FT8
K9MRI   EN70    FSK144

Heard W1XR 559 working K1WHS. Jim came on ON4KST a few minutes later and we tried, but no signal at all.

Lots of QSB. Called K1PXE and lost him a couple of times before we made it. During the QSO we caught a better peak with really nice signals.

It was nice to make a meteor scatter QSO! But I am confused on exactly what settings people are using for MSK144 these days. A good QSO but we were not using the same exchange format.

73,
Paul N1BUG FB55mf
800W, K1FO-22 at 115 feet