[VHFcontesting] 222

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222
From: Dana <ve3dss@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:18:12 -0400
Reading all the comments….
The key is to get on… regardless of what the internet shows…

At the start of the contest VE2XX in FN25 was S9 plus, we started on CW and
quickly went to SSB
as Stu’s signal was the strongest I’ve heard in ages.
K1TEO was hammering in as well from FN31, and N2NT in FN20 was and easy contact
despite the wind, snow, sleet….
West K9MRI Joe was 599 , N1DPM in FN32 was louder than usual.
Yes Dave K1WHS at the time we worked was weaker than normal.. but the QSB
swings on 222 are HUGE… at any time.
Thanks to K3SK for FM07 and KO4YC for FM17 on FT8.
It was a fun night…. look forward to 432 next week.
73 de FN03
VE3DS
Lots of activity in VE Land eh… just LOOK for it.