[VHFcontesting] 222 Night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 11:26:52 -0400
Re, Dave's comments.  The only thing that matters is if you can work
another station; only relying on the "blobs" means you may miss something.
In past 222 nights I've been told it wouldn't be worth trying a qso since
"the band wasn't open."  It's always worth pushing the limits as 222 may
surprise you.

Anyway, I managed 17 contacts in 16 grids; no new stations or grids.  I
took an hour or so off in the middle of the evening  (waited for all the
<100 mile QSOs to be completed - hi) so I missed a few.