Re: [VHFcontesting] K1DY 2m Sprint

To: "'Bill Olson'" <callbill@hotmail.com>, "'VHF Contest Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K1DY 2m Sprint
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 00:04:12 -0400
I was tied up doing other things in the shack like making a couple new
antenna power dividers for the tower, so I didn't spend much time operating
the Sprint.  I hope to resolve an intermittent issue on 222MHz receive when
I install them this week and be ready for the 222 Sprint next Tuesday.

I worked 44 minutes of the contest and logged 18 QSOs in 14 Grids and heard
quite a few more..   I had several contacts in the 350 to 370 mile range.
Farthest south was EM85, NE was FN31 and NW EN80.   Conditions were pretty
good and had I stayed at it I think I could have racked up a decent score.

Hope to work as many or more on 222 next week.

de K3SK
Dave FM07