[VHFcontesting] 5 GHz gear for sale

To: microwave@mailmanlists.us, Midwest-Microwave@groups.io, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, moon-net@mailman.pe1itr.com, SVHFS@groups.io, nimrods@groups.io
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 5 GHz gear for sale
From: Fletch <fletchv3@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:27:42 -0400
The following 5GHz equipment is for sale. Please see list in Word and PDF format along with lots of photographs at the Dropbox link below. I can bring this equipment to the MUD conference in April but need to know firmly by Monday prior to the conference. I really do not wish to break this up, but feel free to make offers on the individual pieces prior to Monday 10 April. If you take the lot, you will need a short bed pickup as the dish component cases are fairly large.

See https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i8ruqmfuodl8u0o/AABzgh-kzdPbChHoFl4-TC0Ea?dl=0

You may reach me directly at 304 dash 492 dash 5399 or at fletchv3@frontiernet.net

Thanks and 73

Fletch K3JYD

--
Because We have no Government armed with Power capable of contending with human
Passions unbridled by morality and Religion. Avarice, Ambition, Revenge or Galantry,