[VHFcontesting] Ken Evans W2UAD/sk

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Ken Evans W2UAD/sk
From: Ev Tupis via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 10:52:03 +0000 (UTC)
Ken passed away on March 22, 2023 peacefully at home at the age of 97 .  He was
the sole remaining member of the group of amateur radio operators who formed
the Rochester VHF Group.  While an astonishing mark unto itself, he was also
active and well known regionally. operators.
No doubt there are stories to tell, activities to relive, and good on-the-air
interactions to celebrate by many.

Would you be willing to contribute to his legacy by sharing those stories?  If
so, you may do so >>HERE<<.

Once we are able to receive a substantial amount of content, we would like to
present it to his family, archive it, and potentially publish for posterity, as
well.

Sincerely yours, in our hobby,Ev Tupis, W2EV