[VHFcontesting] Remote building heat RE: [NEWSVHF] 222 MHz Aurora Report

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <222Activity@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Remote building heat RE: [NEWSVHF] 222 MHz Aurora Report
From: "Steve Simons" <ssimons@manitousys.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:17:53 -0400
Dave,
GM - one of the out-building heating methods I am looking into is an evacuated
tube solar collector.
This looks like a promising way to keep the temperature up during sunny days.
I will start some trials this summer.
My hope is to add heat to the domestic HW system and then switch over to
augmenting the baseboard room heating.

73,
Steve W1SMS