[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:47:13 -0400
No help from having to punch a signal through what ended up being about 8
or so inches of snow here.  Down to the southwest, N1GC and AA4ZZ had their
usual good signals; however to the Northeast was a different story.  For
the first time, I failed to complete with K1WHS; heard his KW in and out
but my 100w didn't make it there.  Many thanks to him and N1DPM for running
many minutes of 30 second sequences trying.  I did manage to work 14
stations plus there were a handful of others I didn't get around to.  A
nice surprise to hear AC3L (mobile near Pittsburgh) show up on 222.  And
topped the evening off with VA3ELE due north.
WA3EOQ FM09