Re: [VHFcontesting] States needed on 222 for WAS....

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] States needed on 222 for WAS....
From: Arliss <w7xu@w7xu.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:55:02 -0500
I am trying to work as many states on 222 as possible without using EME. I still need to work:

VT, MA, DE, RI, WV, SC, FL, LA, MT or WY.

I've worked OR and NY in the past, but still need QSLs confirming those 2 states and perhaps backup QSOs.

If AK or HI appear on EME, I'd jump at the chance to work them as well.

73, Arliss  W7XU