[VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest W4NH

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest W4NH
From: John Kludt <johnnykludt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 13:35:14 -0500
All,

It is not too early to begin thinking about the ARRL January VHF Contest.
We will again be on from our usual January QTH - EM84ao.  We will be active
on 50, 144, 222, 432 and 1296 MHz.  In addition to  CW and SSB we will be
active with FT8 and MSK144 using WSJT-X V2.0 software.  We are especially
curious to see what can be accomplished with FT8 on 2m.

>From this location we can also support EME on 144, 222 and 432 MHz.

We hope to see you all on the air.

Johnny K4SQC
6m Band Captain