[VHFcontesting] Jan contest Roving

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jan contest Roving
From: Mason Creager via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 08:56:18 -0600
I will once again be roving with KK5WA as NC5AX/R, we plan to be in it for 11
grids including EM32-36, EM42-46, and EM24. I created a DMR  talkgroup
specifically for VHF spotting in the Delta region and we will be (hopefully)
monitoring it the entire time (depending on hotspot signal). The talkgroup ID
is 31627 and everyone is welcome to use it for spotting. I’m sure Darin and I
will get our route posted on here again which hasn’t changes for the past year.
We will be Limited Rover and will be running 6M & 2M mobile with FT8 and Phone
capabilities.

73
Mason
AF5WN