Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 on 2m

To: k7xcnv1 <k7xcnv1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 on 2m
From: Nick Pick <nicolasgagnon@hotmail.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:56:41 +0000
Good idea Jerry, 144.179 seem a good place!
And It's more a gentlement agreement than a law, at least in Canada...
Jeff: difficult to do a sked, I'm finishing my work week saturday morning at
7am but just got word that I'm obliged to work overtime saturday 7pm to 7am so
if I'm not too tired, will try to be on the air from 7:30am to 9:00 am sunday
morning on top of Mt-Royal here in Montreal, if too tired, that will be
sometime later in the day...

Nicolas

VE2NCG

Le 12 juil. 2017 à 21:17, k7xcnv1 <k7xcnv1@gmail.com<mailto:k7xcnv1@gmail.com>>