Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?

To: "<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 14:46:23 -0800
As a related question what is the current wisdom / custom re selecting which
sequence to run ?

I'm typically to the North and or West of most other stations and when running
FSK441 would usually run first.

The one time I made a serious effort to run FSK441 on two bands at the same
time while roving it made sense to me to run both bands on the same sequence.
I figured having both receivers running at the same time would help mitigate
any de sense issues.

Any comments would be appreciated.

73
Mark S