[VHFcontesting] Antenna question

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Antenna question
From: David Vari <n2rhl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
Here is the low down of my QTH
ranch style house on a double city lot surrounded by 2 story homes.
On my roof i have a Crete roof tower with 18ft of 1/4" wall mast into a Yaesu
G-800SDX rotor. Now i have a 13B2 and want to tee the top with a lenght of
water/gas pipe and put up my 11el for 432mHz.
So how far apart should they be?
How far apart if I put my 2/440 dual band antenna in the middle?
  I have 902mHz FM how far apart if i go that route?
  My 13B2 is at the top of the mast now,but I now own a FT-726R with 432mHz and
need to be setup at the top of the mast to clear the near by houses any other
way and it would be useless for contesting.
Thank everyone that can help me out with suggestions.
Dave-N2RHL
FN02nw

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android