Re: [VHFcontesting] Spectrum Inventory-The Band Is Open

Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spectrum Inventory-The Band Is Open
From: Radioman <radioman01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:34:50 -0500
Hi Jim,

And welcome back, not jumping the gun here but the point was not be so
eager to give up specturm, uless it's a must and were forced. The idea
is to be aware of others and what others are doing for the good of the
amateur community.

And not just say well I don't use 10 gig so what does it matter to me.

That was the point I was trying to make, not flame comments we all
know there's enought of them around.

NN1D

Sent from my iPod