Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:01:47 -0500
I thought he was referring to who won, for example, in 1976? I know if you
have the QST collection on CD (or all the volumes on paper) you can go and
find them, but they aren't on line anywhere that I know of.

I am always willing to make skeds before VHF contests but it usually amounts
to one or two and they don't significantly add to my score if we do make the
sked. I didn't hear a peep from K8GP at our sked time in the June contest. I
didn't hear a peep from them at all in that contest.

73, Zack W9SZ